The Lexington Signature Geneo Facial
This super facial redefines facial treatments with the combined innovative OxyGeneo and ultrasound technologies. One treatment for a 3-in-1 super facial: Exfoliation | Infusion | Oxygenation. One treatment delivers skin tone rejuvenation and skin tightening, as well as exfoliation, skin nourishment, and oxygenation. OxyGeneo takes its inspiration from natural hot springs known for inducing skin oxygenation. By simulating this effect, OxyGeneo triggers a body response that sends oxygen to the treated area. At the same time it exfoliates the skin and creates an optimal environment for infusion of essential nutrients both during and after treatment.
This opulent anti-aging treatment lavishes your skin with pure caviar and a revolutionary blend of phyto-extracts: freezer-dried algae to smooth wrinkles, strengthen elasticity, and render the skin full of life. This luxurious, anti-aging mask treatment increases skin oxygenation, moisture and suppleness while reducing signs of aging.
For immediate redness relief, skin cooling, and hydrating benefits offering a unique combination of active ingredients: the ocean’s finest resources-rich in minerals. Deeply hydrating, it leaves the skin tight, refreshed, and healthy with an exceptional glow.
This ultimate hydrating treatment combines hyaluronic acid and micronized cotton to deeply hydrate and tighten the skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, This treatment helps to create plumper, firmer, more resilient and more supple skin through the use of a highly fragmented hyaluronic acid. The micronized cotton blend is idled with repairing agents and negative ions to work quickly in repairing, cooling, and firming the skin.
Luminous C & Sea
This treatment combines a high potency concentration of vitamin C with the latest high-tech manufacturing and formulation of pure, freeze-dried seaweed, micro-encapsulation of vitamin C. This facial reduces fine lines, strengthens skin’s elasticity, counteracts photo-aging, and restores a more youthful appearance. Provides an unsurpassed astonishingly visible result that can be described as “luminous.”
Repair your skin while deeply nourishing & replenishing. This dramatic mask first warms allowing vitamins to penetrate your skin, then cools to seal rejuvenating benefits. Microemulsified vitamins maximize your skin’s protection against free-radicals & premature aging. Your complexion feels velvety-smooth & deeply hydrated.
PCA Sensi Peel
PCA Sensi Peel is a skin treatment formulated as a unique peeling option for all patients, including those with highly sensitive skin. Our provider may change the type or strength of your chemical peel at the time of treatment, based on your skin type, skin condition, and goals.
– A unique peeling option for all patients, including those with highly sensitive skin.
– Improves surface texture and brightens the skin.
– Promotes an even skin tone.
– A multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment.
– An excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
– Peels, Skin Resurfacing Treatments
– Hyperpigmentation/Uneven skintone,
PCA Ultra Peel 1
PCA Ultra Peel 1 is specifically formulated to treat maturing skin. This skin peel is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions and sensitivities. It will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
– Specially formulated to treat maturing skin.
– Appropriate for many other skin types.
– Conditions and sensitivities.
– Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Promotes an even skin tone and clear complexion.
– Fine lines, hyperpigmentation/uneven – skintone, skin texture, & wrinkles.
– Aging skin.
PCA Peel with Hydroquinone
Resorcinol is a skin peel for even skin tone and provides more exfoliation for oilier, thicker and more resilient skin types. It is extremely effective on sun-damaged and thickened skin. It is also excellent for those with active or cystic acne and asphyxiated skin (dry on the surface, oily underneath), or those who require deeper treatment.
– Unclog pores.
– Clear acne.
– Rejuvenate the skin.
– Correcting pigment discolorations and uneven skin texture.
4% Pure Retinol Peel
For skin in need of a deeper rejuvenation, this retinoid peel smooths, brightens, and evens skin tone through increased cell turnover and peeling. This staple, professional retinoid treatment returns the skin to optimal function and its results and peeling are dramatic.
This retinoid treatment is safe and effective for all skin types and conditions in need of rejuvenation, and enhances any daily care regimen. Retinol use is essential for encouraging a healthy complexion. With retinol use: healthier skin cells are brought to the surface, skin becomes brighter, smoother, and more even, and fine lines and wrinkles, breakouts, and discolorations are prevented.
Common Questions About Chemical Peels
What should I expect post Chemical Peel?
– Redness may linger for several hours after a treatment.
– You may or may not peel after a treatment. Just because you aren’t peeling, does not mean the treatment wasn’t effective.
– Avoid elevating your body’s internal temperature. Heat can cause hyperpigmentation.
– Use post-care products recommended by your Aesthetician.
– Avoid direct sun exposure and swimming for 48 hours.
– Do not pick or pull any loosening skin! Allow the skin to fall away naturally to avoid hyperpigmentation from forming.
– Avoid any activities that cause excessive perspiration for 48 hours.
– Always wear your SPF!
– Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours.
– Avoid waxing or hair removal for 7 days post treatment.
Why am I not peeling after receiving a chemical peel?
You may not experience peeling, your skin may shed a little, or you may sheet peel like a snake. This all depends on your skin, how conditioned your skin is, and the type of peel performed. Chemical Peels work at a cellular level and are beneficial whether or not physical peeling occurs. The more regularly you receive peels, the less your skin may physically peel.
What are the Chemical Peel benefits?
With regular Chemical Peel treatments, you can see;
– A even skin tone
– Reduction of acne
– Reduction of the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles
– A more luminous complexion